Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Where have I been?

In case you were wondering where I've been all last week, I had gotten sick, so I couldn't work on the story. So I was pretty bummed about that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back into the game and hopefully making some progress with the story that needs to be made. It's not going to happen overnight, but I know for sure that whatever happens, I'll be ready for it.

Plus, I should be halfway through the first draft, and I would have gotten there if I didn't get sick, so there you have it.

But I'm not crying over the lost time; instead, I'm upset that I had wasted so much time being sick that I haven't had the chance to catch up with my blog and now it's getting further away from me. I hate playing catch up.

Well, that's all I have for now, and wait for more blog posts regarding the novel I'm working on this month and the months past. I'll be back with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment