Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hey, where's the story?

I know you're asking if I'm ever going to finish the story "And You Thought Your Family was Weird", but remember that these things take a lot of time to happen, and I simply don't have all the time in the world to devote to one story. There are many other things I have to do, and I can't sit in front of a computer all day long.

I hope you understand.

Anyway, I know that you're wanting an update on the story, and I will say that Kristin is starting to get on my nerves. She refuses to play her role, and she's ruining the story with her awful behavior. But fear not, dear readers, as she will be humbled, one way or another. You can trust me on that.

Well, that's all for now and I hope that you all know that I will have the story completed sometime in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment