Tuesday, January 17, 2017

When Will You Write "Harry Moffer & the World's Stupidest Fanfiction"?

Actually, I'm glad you asked that question, because it brings up something I'm going to inevitably deal with in the near future.

And that is called fanfiction. Legal fanfiction, so to speak.

With the release of the script (not book) of the play Harry Potter & the Cursed Child, many people were up in arms, as they finally saw the Harry Potter series for what it truly was: a huge mess. It was like someone took the worst parts of the series, slapped them together, and called it a book. And to make things worse, the public accepted it without much question.

Which is why I have a plan to call that out in the book "Harry Moffer & the World's Stupidest Fanfiction" (which won't be written by me, of course!).

I'll let you all know what the play...i mean story...is about as soon as I get the fifth Harry Moffer book ready for publication. And with that, i must say that Harry Moffer is not to be treated as something trivial, even if it is a satire of the Harry Potter books.

No comments:

Post a Comment