Friday, November 25, 2016

Day 25 of NaNoWriMo 2016

Now that Thanksgiving has come and passed and the holiday shopping season is starting, I realize it's important that I don't get caught up in the holiday madness if it can be helped. Which means (with great difficulty) that I have no choice but to ignore Black Friday and focus solely on NaNoWriMo.

And it shouldn't be too hard to do that because I only have 576 words to write today. (See how quickly time flies when you have done the most hard work at the beginning of the month? It gets easier every day. I think I might do that with all my stories and see how far I get.)

Anyway, I really need to get back to writing, as these words aren't going to write themselves. I'll be back tomorrow!

  • Today's word count: 576 words
  • Words count: 48,845 words


No comments:

Post a Comment